This Vulcan B.1 was retained for tests. First flew in 1957 and in 1962 it was modified for trials carrying the Blue Steel long range missile in its bomb bay, as seen here. It was later used by Bristol Siddeley Engines to test the Olympus 593 as used in Concorde. Obtained from Avros nearly 50 years ago.
This photo was added on 23 December 2018, and has since been viewed 202 times.