Built as a reconnaissance aircraft in 1914. This first prototype was put up on display in the AEG assembly hall and was donated to the German Aviation Collection in Berlin after the end of WWI. During WWII, it was moved to German-occupied Poland and stored at Czarnków. After the Russians advanced into Poland, the aircraft was abandoned by the German forces. Initially put into storage by the Polish government but shipped to the current location in 1963. This is the only surviving frame.