PH-NHI first flight 29-May-1956 and registered Jul-1956, in 1964 to the Aeroplanorama museum at Schiphol and then PH-NHI cancelled Jan-1965 as permanently withdrawn from use. in Jul-1971 transferred to the Aviodome museum also at Schiphol, in 2003 to the Aviodrome museum at Lelystad, and later to the Luchtvaart- & Oorlogsmuseum Texel. After a small petrol engine had spun-up the rotor, the Kolibrie was powered by two ramjets at the rotortips. The total number produced was 11 and a number of them were exported to Israel and the United Kingdom. They were mainly used for agricultural spraying
This photo was added on 14 September 2017, and has since been viewed 245 times.