One of a batch of 220 aircraft built by Morris Motors this aircraft was delivered to the RAF on 6th July 1943. It made a heavy landing on 18th April 1944 and was never repaired. Allocated G-ANBY this was never carried. Acquired by the Assault Glider Trust it remains in WWII condition
This photo was added on 14 September 2017, and has since been viewed 55 times.