Built by V-A at Blackpool (Squires Gate) in 1944 as a B.X bomber. Converted to T.10 for operation by No. 6 Air Navigation School based at RAF Lichfield. Preserved after retirement and painted as a B.X. Displayed at the RAF's 50th anniversary show at RAF Abingdon. Now at Hendon.
This photo was added on 13 September 2017, and has since been viewed 113 times.