VH-CDE started life in Australia in 1958 as VH-CLA with Connellan Airlines at Alice Springs. It was sold in 1960 and reregistered VH-CDE. At the time of the photo it was owned by Nicholas Skyways. It came and went from the register several times over the next 20 years and while still registered in 2017, it was at the Fleet Air Arm Museum at Nowra, New South Wales.
This photo was added on 21 August 2017, and has since been viewed 76 times.