Built by Goodyear, the F2G was a higher powered version of the Corsair with a 3000 h.p. R-4360 and fitted with a clear view bubble canopy. This example ex USN 88454 is painted in its 1946 markings when with the Naval Air Test Center at Patuxent River MD. Now at the Museum of Flight, Seattle.
This photo was added on 25 April 2018, and has since been viewed 62 times.