Built in 1945, flown to New Zealand in 1947 and almost immediately placed in storage with only 74 hours, mostly ferry time, on the clock. It was allocated the RNZAF serial NZ2374 but not applied. Sold for scrap in 1955. Photo from: Des White/Air Force Museum of New Zealand
This photo was added on 4 November 2022, and has since been viewed 77 times.