Built in 1949 it was registered in Switzerland as HB-OOE in Mar-1949. This was cancelled in Nov-1951. The same month it became N9979F which was cancelled in Aug-1965. However, in the meantime it was already registered in Germany in Apr-1960 as D-EKUW, in Sep-1970 this was cancelled. In Apr-1972 it was registered in Denmark as OY-AKM. In May-1997 it joined the Dansk Veteranflysamling at Stauning which changed name to Danmarks Flymuseum in Jun-2007
This photo was added on 22 October 2022, and has since been viewed 26 times.