This aircraft was built for the RAAF in 1944 and immediately placed in storage until 1948. It then saw service at Point Cook and Uranquinty until 1952, when it was 'retired'. It was sold and civilianised in 1958, becoming VH-RQA(3), later VH-BQN(2). It was partially destroyed in a bushfire in 1977 but was rebuilt to fly again in the '80s. It is currently with Tiger Moth Joyflights back at Point Cook and is seen here fresh from another rebuild and in a new colour scheme.
This photo was added on 4 March 2018, and has since been viewed 49 times.