This art deco-style Ops/Admin/Terminal building was opened in 1940 and originally had an all-glass Control Tower cab on the roof. Along with similar buildings at Brisbane/Archerfield and Sydney/Mascot, these were the first purpose-built Control Towers in Australia. The original cab was replaced by this modern one in October 1981. The building used to be also the passenger terminal, although it's no longer in use as such today.
This photo was added on 1 March 2018, and has since been viewed 52 times.