VH-CAS still wearing its Department of Civil Aviation colours but at the time owned by the Department of National Development - Division of National Mapping. DCA had bought it in 1955 for use in Papua New Guinea and later transferred it to its base at Melbourne Essendon. It left DCA service in March 1978 and retired from government service in 1987. -CAS returned to the register in 1990 as a private aircraft.
This photo was added on 24 February 2018, and has since been viewed 78 times.