Named 'Wally', this pretty Aeronca Chief was built in 1946 and registered N86399. It was brought to Australia in 1989 and based in the Sydney area, registered VH-NTE. It had 1400 hours in the log book at the time. Subsequently it passed through several owners, one of whom transferred it to the RAAus Register on 15 June 1999. It ended up in Parkes, from where the present owner obtained it. It's currently based Riddells Creek and now has 2000 hours in the log book.
This photo was added on 11 February 2018, and has since been viewed 57 times.