This Tiger Moth was built for the RAAF and saw wartime service as A17-385. It was one of the earlier Tigers on the civil Register, becoming VH-AKE on Christmas Eve, 1946. In the 1950s it was on the strength of the Canberra Aero Club, but now resides in private hands in Kerang, Vic. It certainly got around in 2006, being photographed here at the Antique Aeroplane Association of Australia's Auster Rally.
This photo was added on 9 February 2018, and has since been viewed 49 times.