Like many Pacers around today, this aircraft actually started life as a Tri-Pacer. Built in 1959 and imported new into Australia, it was registered on 18 September that year as a PA-22-160. It must have had an engine change in 1970 as it was changed to a PA-22-150, but reverted back to -160 in 1975. It was struck off the Register on 30 September 1985 and possibly subsequently underwent Pacer conversion. In any case, it was re-registered on 1 March 1993.
This photo was added on 29 January 2018, and has since been viewed 68 times.