Built as an Auster Mk IV, MS939, during January 1944. Struck off charge from the RAF on 25 March 1948 and eventually civilianised as an Auster 5 registered as G-AJYP on 20 April 1950. Sold to Singapore in June 1952 and re-registered VR-SDQ. Sold to Australia in January 1959 but not initially re-registered. Eventually registered VH-MKV on 30 May 1997. Currently based at Ballarat.
This photo was added on 26 January 2018, and has since been viewed 79 times.