Delivered to the USAF in May 1954 as a YC-131C, powered by Allison YT-56 turboprops. Converted to civil standards similar but not identical to the Convair 580 (it retained the nonstandard YC-131C engine nacelles and exhausts), and unofficially designated Convair 770. Later operated by several corporate owners. To C-GKFY with Kelowna Flightcraft in June 1981.
This photo was added on 23 January 2018, and has since been viewed 87 times.