Constructed as a B-18A and used by the US Army Air Force in October 1939 as 38-0593. converted to a B-18B in July 1942. Retired by the Army Air Force in February 1945. To a private owner in August 1946 as N(C)66267. Converted to a cargo aircraft around 1947/1948. In its life, the aircraft served as passenger aircraft, agricultural sprayer (around 1952) and fire bomber (1954-1970). To the museum in September 1976. Initially stored, but restored and put on display in the markings of the 5th Antisubmarine Wing, 4th Antisubmarine Squadron, Langley AAF, VA, in July 1942.
This photo was added on 14 January 2021, and has since been viewed 5 times.