Mr. Carl Stude designed and Polyteknikkojen Ilmailukerho built the first motor glider in Finland. The basis of the project was Grunau Baby II glider OH-BAB. The PIK-10 flew first time in 1949. The aircraft was owned by seven owners during the next 20 years. The Korso Flying Club with the help of the Finnair Flying Club restored it in 1969. Before that the aircraft has got the wings of another Grunau Baby (OH-BAF). It had the nickname "Paukkulauta" ("Bang Board") . (Ilmailumuseot.fi - Aviationmuseums.fi) [Nikon D750 + Tamron SP 24-70mm/2,8G VC]
This photo was added on 19 November 2020, and has since been viewed 19 times.