The Finnish Air Force bought the aircraft in 1929 and ordered nine more. Later the State Aircraft Factory (Valtion lentokonetehdas, VL) built under licence 29 Letov S.218s in three lots. The aircraft were delivered 1933-1936. The Finnish Air Force used S.218 as a trainer until 1945. Six S.218 were solt to civilian use. The last civilian one was in use until 1957. (Ilmailumuseot.fi - Aviationmuseums.fi) [Nikon D750 + Tamron SP 24-70mm/2,8G VC]
This photo was added on 18 November 2020, and has since been viewed 30 times.