First flown in 1944, the SB-2 Pelican (or Pelikan) was the first Pilatus aircraft, designed in cooperation with the ETH technical university. It had six seats, a tricicyle landing gear and a forward-swept wing. The sole example was used by Alpar of Bern until a mishap in 1948. Photo from: ETH-Bibliothek Zürich
This photo was added on 15 October 2020, and has since been viewed 42 times.