Originally delivered to Lufthansa as D-ALEC in 1956. It served several purposes until September 1968, when it was flown to Lisbon and abandoned. Broken up in early 1981, but the cockpit section and landing gear was saved. On display at the museum at Sintra since 2011.
This photo was added on 17 February 2020, and has since been viewed 43 times.