Actually B-004, this is one of 30 Lincolns delivered to Argentina in 1947. Although serialled RE531, it never flew with the RAF, going from Avro straight into store at Langar. Along with 15 Lancasters, they represented the biggest bomber force in S. America. Lincolns were used in the attempted military coup of 9.51, by both sides during the 1955 Revolución Libertadora that deposed Juan Perón, and for Antarctic supply drops. One other, B-016, survives in Argentina at Villa Reynolds AB, San Luis Prov.
This photo was added on 30 July 2017, and has since been viewed 1537 times.