The Fleet 50 Freighter with its inverted gull lower wing. CF-BJW, one of five examples built, was registered on 6 July 1939 on floats, and leased to Dominion Skyways for a month. The company had its base on Osisko Lake at Rouyn-Noranda, Quebec, behind the current post office, and it looks like the photo may have been taken there. Photo from: Bibliothèque et Archives nationales du Québec
This photo was added on 7 January 2020, and has since been viewed 147 times.