Built in 1936 its original registration (if any) is currently unknown. It was rebuilt by Roland Denize in 1947 as F-PEEX and officially registered in Aug-1948. Its last flight was made 01-Dec-1963 and in Oct-1964 its Certificate of Airworthiness expired. In 1971 its registration was cancelled and it was stored. In 1993 it went to the Musée de l'Air at Nancy-Essey, and in May-2001 it went to the Musée Régional de l'Air at Angers, in 2013 renamed Espace Air Passion, where it is in storage
This photo was added on 7 January 2020, and has since been viewed 25 times.