F-AJFZ was built to take part in the 1931 Concours National Technique des Avions de Tourisme. It made its first flight 06-Sep-1931 and finished in second place in the Concours. It was withdrawn from use in 1933. In 1999 it was discovered on a farm in Aisne and recovered by Les Ailes de l'Exploit. In 2013 it was handed over to Espace Air Passion for a full static restoration. The A-61 was powered by a 95hp Salmson 7AC.
This photo was added on 29 August 2019, and has since been viewed 45 times.