Built as SV-4C cn 458, it was registered F-BCVZ in Jan-1947. In Sep-1967 this expired and it was stored at Angers from 1972 to 1984. It was converted to an SV-4A and F-BSTL was reserved Oct-1987 and fully registered in Jul-1994. This registration was cancelled Nov-2006 as destroyed. It was rebuilt by the Centre de Perfectionnement et de Voltige Aérienne d'Angers / Jean-Claude Lombard as a JCL-4 with a new cn 01 and registration F-PTTL, reserved Jan-2007 and registered Feb-2018. It now has a Lycoming O-320-D2A engine.
This photo was added on 18 August 2019, and has since been viewed 432 times.