HB-16 was built in 1933 in Switzerland by Messrs Widmer and Stirnemann. In 1970 it was discovered by Klaus Heyn in an Alpine mountain railway shed and brought to Germany where he restored it. It then went to the Deutsches Segelflugmuseum at Wasserkuppe. At the lefthand side it carries the registration D-FALKE. The Falke was designed by Alexander Lippisch and apart from RRG was also built by Schleicher, Schneider, ÖAeC and many gliding clubs. In England Slingsby built it as the T-1/T-2 Falcon.
This photo was added on 30 November 2018, and has since been viewed 16 times.