One of the EAA Museum's earliest acquisitions, this Tiger Moth is in it's original 1942 RCAF markings. Transferred to the Royal Canadian Flying Club Association in 1945 as CF-CGH, the trainer was purchased by the Royal Canadian Navy in 1948 for ground training and familiarization flights. It went back to the civil market in 1957 registered CF-IVO. The biplane was donated to the EAA by the owner in 1964.
This photo was added on 18 November 2018, and has since been viewed 60 times.