Delivered to the USAF in March 1955 this aircraft was retired to DMAFB in December 1969. On display at the Pima Air and Space Museum from 1973 to 1981. Sold at auction and assigned the civilian registration N51006, it was relegated to a Tucson scrapyard and used as a source of spare parts for many years. Aircraft purchased by the Australian Historical Aircraft Restoration Society (HARS) in 2007. Moved from the Allied scrapyard in June 2008. Subsequently scrapped at the museum and forward fuselage section currently stored at Dynamic Aviation headquarters in Bridgewater, Virginia.
This photo was added on 11 February 2018, and has since been viewed 65 times.