A collaboration project by 3 engineers resulted in this aircraft. The prototype first flew in October 1947, but plans for mass-production were interrupted by the Korean War. Only 5 aircraft were built: c/n 1, 2 & 3 in 1950, c/n 4 & 5 in 1953. In 1986, c/n 3 was donated by te Anderson Greenwood company to the EAA. By the end of August 2008 it was no longer registered to them. In May 2009, the 5 aircraft were still on the US registry. By August 2018, ony 2 aircraft remained registered.
This photo was added on 15 September 2021, and has since been viewed 61 times.