This Frogfoot-A was TOC by the 30th Ground Attack Regiment at Pardubice in September 1987. In April 2003 it was transferred to the museum at Kbely for display. In 2017 it underwent a complete restoration and is now part of the new Staré Aerovka museum at Letňany.
This Fitter-B was built in October 1967 anf lew with the 20th and 28th sbolp (fighter bomber air regiment) in its service life. until retirement in September 1988 and subsequent handover to the Kbely museum. It is now on display in the former Aero production hangar as part of the Staré Aerovka museum.
The Battle of Britain Memorial Flight displaying at Woodford, where over 4,000 Lancasters were built in WW2. PA474 was built by V-A at Chester in 1945 and here wears the codes of 44 Squadon, Bomber Command. She is accompanied by Hurricane IIc LF363 'LE-D' and Spitfire IIa P7350 'UO-T'.