The 14 production Hendon bombers were built at Fairey Aviation's Stockport factory and taken by road to Barton for final assembly and testing during 1936/37. The ungainly aircraft equipped No. 38 Squadron at RAF Marham until replaced by Wellingtons in 1939. From Manchester Airport Archive 50 years ago.
This photo was added on 14 September 2017, and has since been viewed 43 times.