Built for USAAF as B-23 39-0051 but operated as a transport aircraft without redesignation to UC-67. Disposed in 1945 and served several corporate operators until 1973 when acquired by the Pima Museum. Seen in course of refurbishment for continued display.
To Castle Air Museum, California, and displayed in its original markings as B-23 39-0047. 12 of the 38 B-23s built were converted to transports (C-67, then UC-67). Postwar many became corporate aircraft.